Larry D. Burt, DMD
“I believe in using the latest dental technology and techniques to give each patient a healthy smile they can be proud of. What’s most rewarding to me is witnessing a fearful, anxious patient who has put off dental care for years, turn into someone who looks forward to their time in our office and appreciates the quality care my staff and I provide.”
- California Polytechnic University Pomona, CA
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Fellow Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Fellow International Academy Dental Implants
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- South Shore District Dental Society
Dr. Saahil Dadhania
Dr. D received his Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Biomedical Engineering and Mathematics a minor in Chemistry from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas in 2010. He was awarded his DMD degree from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in May of 2015. Dr. D has been in private practice in Wisconsin and Massachusetts since graduation.
Outside his professional activities, Dr. D enjoys life on Savin Hill, MA with his wife Caitlin and puppy, Barley the dog. Dr. D has lifelong passions for ceramics, beer/mead making, reading, boxing and video games. He speaks Gujrathi and Hindi and visits his family in Kenya as much as possible.
Dr. D looks forward to meeting you and providing you the best, care-free dental care in a friendly environment.